Thursday, February 23, 2012

entwined

google image

mind drifts in enthrallment
fascinated, captivated

i came for you

 a moment
never promised yet a hunger
a desire
infused to ensure
you and me

but your voice so silent
abstention an uneasiness
a lava flow on your name
an agony searching you

i am grounded, defused
 heart beat, a try to
rescue my soul
windy stroll

in cold, i freeze white
like the snow stuffed outside
my vision through 
the window pane

seeking for a shadow
one you, one peace
my world, my solace

i miss you

youtube

If I had it my way, this would be the first time

That I made love

And I would be the first girl that your hands touched
But we've both done our share of livin'
Taking chances we've been given
I've never been too big on looking back
I don't care if I'm your first love,
But I'd love to be your last

If i could do it over I'd have waited for this moment
So I could give my heart to you unbroken
But if our mistakes brought us together
Does it really matter whether
We were saints or sinners in the past?
I don't care if I'm your first love,
But I'd love to be your last

All I know is what I see when I look at you
And what I see when I look at you
And all i see is what I'm feeling down inside
And all I'm feeling is this feeling
That I've finally got it right
When I wake up tomorrow I'm gonna wrap my arms around you
And thank my lucky stars I found you
Cause I know your heart has so much more than anyone has
Touched before, and nothing matter more to me than that
I don't care if I'm your first love,
But I'd love to be your last





6 comments:

janaki nagaraj said...

Both the poems are awesome.

Harshal Patel (Neptune Hero) said...

deep feeling poems...

Anonymous said...

Dear SAN,
I was thrilled to read your one more intense poem after a long time. The video and its lyrics are also good but your poem makes a deep impression.
-POSH

captainjohann said...

The poem and the paintings which you have selected are awesome. Keep it up

Andy said...

Hello Sancheeta.
Your poetry is deep & soulful.
Love, love, love the image you used..."A woman's beauty is indeed like a flower...tender to the touch, but with an intoxicating fragrance."

First time hearing the song.
Thanks for sharing.

Breathtaking Pleasures Of Dawn

Monu Awalla said...

loved it! <3